Thursday 25 May 2017

MunchPak World Snack Subscription Box (Online)

A couple of weeks ago I was approached by MunchPak, a worldwide snack subsciption service who asked me if I'd like to sample one of their boxes. Of course I accepted, I've reviewed a few subscription boxes on the blog, but none of them have been sent from America. Yes that's right, this MunchPak came all the way from Arizona! So who are MunchPak?

"MunchPak was founded in November, 2013 with the goal of finding out of the ordinary, delicious snacks that can’t be found in just any convenience store, and bringing them to the doors of all snack lovers. Every week, MunchPak discovers new and exciting snacks to make sure every MunchPak is unique and tasty. Each MunchPak is packed by snack experts that hand select first-class treats for each individual MunchPak."

MunchPaks are available in three sizes: MunchPak Mini ( 5+ full size snacks), original MunchPak (10+ full size snacks) and FamilyPak (20+ full size snacks). Prices start from $9.95 and you can choose the frequency of deliveries from weekly to monthly. MunchPaks are also customisable (for an extra fee) which enables you to choose taste preferences such as sweet, or for example to omit sour sweets.



My box contained a huge selection of products that I'd never seen before - let alone tried. I dug straight into the pasta chips and I was particularly excited to try the chocolate waffle and apricot tea. The sour pickle balls did intrigue me, but I haven't plucked up the courage to try them just yet! I'll be reviewing the items individually on my Instagram page, so please do keep an eye out on there -the first review will go up today! 


If you're open to trying weird and wonderful snacks then MunchPak might just be what you're looking for. For more information please head over to their website

Thank you to MunchPak for the box! 


No comments:

Post a Comment