Tuesday 29 December 2015

Despicable Me Minions Baked Corn Snacks

On one of my recent Poundworld visits I discovered this 12 pack of Minions baked corn snacks. I've not seen them in the supermarkets before so I'm not sure how new they are, but £1 for such a large multi-pack I couldn't leave them behind. The pack contains 4x cheese toastie, 4x salt & vinegar & 4x pickled onion flavoured bags. 




The 'corn snacks' are shaped like Wotsits, but they're not as crunchy nor as flavoursome. I'm not sure if it's because they're in plastic and not foil lined bags, but given the softness, they tasted borderline stale. 

The cheese variety has a much milder flavour than its branded counterparts but is still quite tasty. The salt & vinegar and pickled onion are much more pungent, which pleased me as I like my flavours to pack a punch.

If the snacks were crunchier I'd describe them as tasty alternatives to Monster Munch, Quavers and Wotsits; but for me they taste just like the poor man's version that they truly are.

6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment