Monday 14 September 2015

ASDA Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheesecakes

I purchased these 'Extra Special' Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheesecakes for £2.50 from ASDA as a dessert treat yesterday. £2.50 is more than I'd like to pay for two desserts as whole cheesecakes can be bought for the same price. 


These cheesecakes were very sweet neat little portions and I like fact that they aren't in the standard wedge shape- they look more like something you'd get in a restaurant.


The cheesecake topping was a perfect balance of creamy white chocolate and sharp raspberries on a beautifully buttery biscuit bottom. I felt like I could keep eating it forever, so it's probably for the best that it comes pre-portioned.

I love cheesecake and always feel let down when buying cheesecake from a supermarket; I feel there's a marked difference between shop bought and home-made. However, this may just be the exception to the rule- it's a wonderful dessert and my favourite ever supermarket cheesecake- definitely worth the £2.50 price tag. I'd even go as far as saying it beats the Gü cheesecakes. Bravo ASDA!

10/10.




No comments:

Post a Comment